History

2012

 

CHP starts energy supply, Company extension through new slicing department, 60 employees

2011

 

First very successful anuga appearance, Award "taste11", new corporate design and new self-service packaging

2008

 

There are now 50 staff members

2007

 

First certification according to EC Eco - Regulationsg

2007

 

First certification according to International Food Standard (IFS)

2006

 

Second expansion of logistics centre; 1000 m² built to house a maturation and cooling system

2003

 

The first slicer and packaging machinery were purchased, in order to facilitate the production of sliced goods as self-service products and for large-scale consumers

2003

 

First in-house trade fair, exhibitioning to sales partners and customers the new premises and variety of products

2001

 

First expansion of logistics centre; space needed for the ripening and cooling rooms

2001

 

Construction of the new logistics centre, in which the ripening of the sausages produced in the old establishment, and packaging, commissioning and despatches are to take place

2000

 

Founding of R. Hellmann GmbH & Co. KG. Hellmann Company continues to grow – now already employing 30 staff members

1990

 

Reconstruction of the operation to an EC type approval establishment. In the meantime, the sausage was marketed across the whole of Germany

1980

 

Founding of R. Hellmann GmbH

1974

The practice of slaughtering became completely discontinued, specialised in raw sausage

1967

Opened Butchers in the Bünde - Holsen

1966

Rudolf Hellmann Jnr. starts to produce raw sausage

1948

First became commercially registered as a slaughterhouse. Cattle and pigs were slaughtered, roughly hacked and then sold to Butchers within a large radius